Tuesday 7 June 2016

Latest updates

After a lengthy process, I have finished my painting of Guildford High Street at dawn. I spent over twenty hours on this piece but it was all worthwhile. The painting is now hanging on the dining room wall while awaiting a buyer.
http://www.davidraison.co.uk/landscapes/602103_guildford-high-street-at-dawn.html



I have also completed a painting of the Sussex Weald under a stormy sky. This has been put into a silver-painted frame, which sets the painting off a treat.
http://www.davidraison.co.uk/landscapes/602071_sussex-weald-stormy-sky.html



Another development was the gift of an electric mitre saw from my nephew Boyd. Until now, I have been cutting the mitres for my picture frames by hand. An electric saw is much quicker and seems to give better results too, so I'm a happy bunny.

Don't forget to take a look at my website for more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this blog really worth it?

I'm seriously considering abandoning this blog. I don't get round to updating it often enough and I suspect that it doesn't'...