On October 21st, I shall be taking part in Surrey Art Fairs event at Where Village Hall.
Do come along to see what is on offer and meet the artists, me included.
All major credit cards accepted.
Check here to see what David's working on and follow his trials and tribulations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is this blog really worth it?
I'm seriously considering abandoning this blog. I don't get round to updating it often enough and I suspect that it doesn't'...
-
After the recent ordeal by snow, I was able to get into my studio (garage) to work on one of my new paintings. It’s the third of my three Ve...
-
As previously reported, I entered two paintings for the Royal Academy's Summer Exhibition. I naively assumed that I might stand a chance...
-
It's been a year now since I lost the use of my right hand. This was due to a damaged radial nerve in my elbow. How did that happen? I d...
No comments:
Post a Comment