Tuesday 13 February 2018

Exhibition news and project update

My biggest news to date is my forthcoming solo exhibition at the Guildford Institute. This is a big deal for me, as it will be the first time that I have shown my work without having other peoples paintings around mine.

The exhibition will run from 16th April 2018 to 10th May 2018. Entry is free and all paintings will be for sale.

As mentioned in my previous blog post, I'm working on the second of three paintings of Venetian backwaters. I'm nearly at the end now, and hope to finish it off this week. Here's what it looks like currently. I'll be posting images of the completed painting soon.


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this blog really worth it?

I'm seriously considering abandoning this blog. I don't get round to updating it often enough and I suspect that it doesn't'...