Saturday 11 August 2018

A completed Corfu painting

Well, at last I have finished my painting of the three Corfu ladies. At the outset I hadn't appreciated just how long this painting would take; after all, it is three portraits.

To give a bit of background, we were holidaying in Corfu in September/October 2017. On a visit to Corfu Town, I spotted the three ladies having a quiet break from their shops, which were opposite their seats. Their poses struck me instantly, so I quickly took a photo before they moved.

Fast forward to 2018, and I'm mulling over what to paint next. The photo of the ladies jumped out at me, and the stage was set.

I hope you like the result. Soon available for sale on my website, www.davidraison.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this blog really worth it?

I'm seriously considering abandoning this blog. I don't get round to updating it often enough and I suspect that it doesn't'...