Saturday 25 August 2018

New paintings in progress

I currently have two paintings on the go. The main picture is a view of Tenby from the harbour; lots of buildings, so a perspective nightmare! The second picture is for our bowls club (merrowbowls.com) presentation lunch, where we have a raffle, and is of a sunflower grown by a friend.

The sunflower picture does have a deadline, so it may take precedence over the main painting for a few days. Fortunately, it is on a tiny canvas and won't take too long to finish.

Here are a couple of work-in-progress photos for your delectation.



The painting with my reference photo. Early days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this blog really worth it?

I'm seriously considering abandoning this blog. I don't get round to updating it often enough and I suspect that it doesn't'...